This is my fourth attempt at starting a blog. That’s not an exaggeration. I genuinely have about three blogs floating around out there that have been neglected. So this time, I hope it’s not an attempt, but a successful venture, because I would love to share with you my ideas and my progress.
A few things about me:
- I’m turning 20 this year
- I’m an Arts student at the University of Melbourne majoring in media and minoring in politics and international relations
- I drink green tea on a daily basis
- I’ve been to Thailand, New York, LA and Hawaii (twice)
- I’ve just moved to Melbourne so I’m slowly finding my way around the city
- I will be working in a fashion store in the Melbourne Emporium when it opens next Wednesday
- My dream job is to be a fashion/lifestyle/travel journalist
So that’s me in a nutshell but you’ll get to know me more and more as I write about the things that I find interesting. This time, my blog will be an expression of me and a celebration of society. I did try once to start a fashion blog but I have so many other interests that I couldn’t just write about fashion anymore.
It’s never too late to start over. So here I am, starting over. Please follow me because I hope that I can go beyond writing blog posts and finally get into the profession that I have always aspired to: Journalism.